Service, maintenance and repair
Safety and system reliability are important, and to this end Sotham Engineering offers a comprehensive and proactive service and maintenance program to ensure that building services such as heating, ventilation, security and fire systems are kept running reliably and efficiently.
Where we have installed the original equipment we ensure a seamless transition from installation and commissioning through to our experienced and multi-skilled in-house Service and Maintenance teams. We provide tailored maintenance contracts to suit the specific needs of each building, with the option of an emergency call-out service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Existing equipment and building systems
We have expertise in all aspects of M&E building services maintenance and facilities management, and our maintenance services extend to cover existing equipment that we did not install, and older buildings too. We can also undertake refurbishment, system upgrades, systems testing and even one-off repairs, giving you the peace of mind that your building is fully compliant with current legislation and regulatory requirements.
We’ve got it covered
- Planned preventative maintenance programmes
- 24-hour, emergency call-out services
- Service and maintenance of all building systems including heating, air conditioning, security, fire and building management
- Electrical testing including PAT emergency lighting and fire systems
- Legionella testing and water treatment