Queens Wing, Homerton College
Homerton College Established in 1768 is one the most attractive colleges in Cambridge. It has a mixture of old and new buildings set in spacious wooded grounds, allowing it to be one of the largest colleges in Cambridge in terms of student intake. The Queens wing originally built in 1953 was opened by the Queen herself given it is name. In 2017 the wing underwent and major internal refurbishment turning its former accommodation block into predominately offices but includes a new open plan archive area, gym and dance studio.
||Queens Wing Refurbishment
Photos from Barnes Construction